Thursday, February 9, 2012

Switzerland

So Saturday, after visiting the CERN, we spent the evening in Lausanne having dinner at "Crêperie la Chandeleur". I loved it, but I didn't have my camera with me so I don't have any photos of it. Anyway, they have a big variety of crepes on the menu both sweet and savory, all extremely delicious but also quite expensive. The place looks really cozy and "familiar". It felt like being in a small chalet with your friend talking and having dinner while it's too cold (-8°) to be outside.

The day after, we spent the morning going around the small city of Renges situated nearby the Lake Geneva. It was even colder than the day before but it was definitely worth it. Hopefully from this photos you will get an idea of how cold and beautiful it was.





1 comment: