Friday, February 3, 2012

Dancing

How is that I feel so good when I'm dancing? 
Every problem just disappear. Or actually they just remain outside of the dance studio. Dancing fulfill the room, or even the whole building. There is not space for problems. When I'm in a dance studio, the only dilemmas I have to deal with are things like "what's after the pirouettes?" or "I should go in that direction so I want kick the person in front of me". I'm completely focused on the steps, the music, what the teacher says and what the people around me are doing.
Nothing else matter. 
It feels like living in the moment. There's no before or after. You have to do the choreography now. There are not regrets. You keep doing that step until you do it how it should be done.


Probably this is the real reason why I like dancing so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment