Monday, January 23, 2012

Musical first rehearsal

Saturday was the first day of rehearsals of the musical
It was a great start for lots of reasons. First of all, I really like the music, second I love the choreography, third we are all dancers, thus, mounting the choreography is faster than last year.
Even though all my muscles hurt me today and I could barely move yesterday, I look forward next Saturday!!! My exams will be over,thus I will have time for drawing and (most importantly) taking photos, and I'll spend the whole afternoon dancing!!





God, I miss dancing so much. 
I miss ballet a lot, even if I wasn't that good at it.
I miss the 5 classes a week in my dance school.
But more than everything I miss the strength my body had.


That's a pic of my ballet-shoes drawer that I took in June 2007 few days after my last dance recital.

1 comment: