Friday, November 5, 2010

Shopping regret

Regret. Not buying these amazing wedges from Primark for 20£ when I was in London is the biggest "shopping regret" I have ever had. Luckily a friend is in London right now and I really hope she can manage to buy them for me. *_* When I saw them for the first time I thought they where kind of extreme but know I just think they are awesome! :) Additionally, Agnese offered to buy them for me and give them to me when she will be back for Christmas, but hopefully I'll have them on my feet next week!! Finger crossed for that! Now I have to go, have lunch and meet my group mate at the University. I can't still believe that 4 out of 5 of our courses require at least one group work.


Traduzione
Rimpianto. Non comprare queste stupende zeppe da Primark per 20£ quando ero a Londra è il mio più grande rimpianto legato allo shopping che abbia mai avuto. Fortunatamente una mia amica è a Londra ora e spero proprio che riesca a comprarle per me. *_* 
Quando le ho viste per la prima volta mi erano sembrate un po' eccessive ma ora penso solo che siano fantastiche! :) Inoltre, anche Agnese si era offerta di comprarle per me e portarmele quando tornerà per le vacanze di Natale, ma se tutto va bene le avrò ai miei piedi la prossima settimana!!! Ho le dita incrociate!
Ora devo pranzare per poi andare in università. Non posso ancora credere che 4 dei nostri 5 corsi richiedano almeno un lavoro di gruppo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment