Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Report from B&J

I have to say it: B&J today was a bit of a delusion. I was ready to do a real interview for a part-time stage but basically all the companies where looking for people near to finish their specialization program. Indeed, all companies were offering six months full-time stages that are highly incompatible with me being at my first year of the specialization. But on the other hand, this means that the next year I'll have lots of opportunities to get a job from the companies that I like: P&G (that gives me a full bottle of Pantene shampoo and one of conditioning along with a small pack of Pringles), Henkel, Johonson, Kellogs (that feeds me for lunch today), etc.
After that there was the marketing class. I'm so happy we weren't chose for presenting 'cause I really don't think we were ready for that. But seeing presenting even just one good group out of four scared a lot my group mates.
Then I went to attend to a small P&G event. They explain us about this fancy recruiting system they have and that they are not looking for only for near to graduation students. I find it really interesting but still a question arise: how can a full time job in Rome be compatible with my studies?


BTW, I came back home and in one of my crazy moments that's what I've produced :D
I don't know but I kind of like it and it's not at all edited (by now).
If there's anybody reading this, feel free to express and share your feelings :D

No comments:

Post a Comment