Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Huge lack of post

Yep, as usual I'm not able to keep a blog updated.. daily bloggin is not for me :(


Anyway in the last few months a lot of things happened:
- April and May where extremely hot (30°) while June (thank God) is absurdly not hot (20°-25°)
- My friends come to visit me at home during Easter holidays;
- I got a full-time internship at Vodafone (which means I'm not going to have 2 months of summer holidays this year);
- We did two shows for the musical and it went kinda good ^^  ;
- Also i took some pretty good photos during the long hours of rehearsals;
- My brother and my mum came to visit me to see the show (and the day before mum left I took her to a great Japanese restaurant in Via Tabacchi, 40);
- Yesterday I turned into a "printers technician" but I can't try the printer because, doing the cleaning procedure, I finished the blue cartridge and my "beloved" Epson printer does not allow me to print (nor even in black and white..) but 
- I had a good idea for a pic;
- I also had a good idea for a photography blog in those days :D
- Tonight there's my boyfriend improvisation performance;
- I'm not ready for wearing a bikini.. but this is not an issue since I'm not going to wear it a lot :D
.. and last but not least
- I'm in the exam period. Three out of four are already gone in just one week :P


Well, is not that i didn't have things to write on it's just that I'm way to lazy for doing it sometimes :D Sorry about that! I promise I'll try to write about my work/internship experience and to have a more summery header as soon as I manage to take a decent and easily editable picture of me with summer cloths on. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment