Monday, March 14, 2011

Corporate strategy group works

I'm having trouble in creating a new cover for the Barilla group work. The first 2 covers for Harley-Davidson and Manchester united where fine but I need a brand new great/awesome idea for the Barilla cover!

I though of a pic of the shape of Italy made by people but apparently none had this idea in the past so there are no pics like this on Google images. I do need something that will be outstanding to use it also on the presentation we are going to run on the 18th in front of the Barilla guys. 



By the way, that's the 4th group work in a month and on Friday professor Grant (yes, he's the one in the photo) added another assessment to be due in a week, exactly on the day I'll be back from Paris. This "Corporate strategy" course is pretty tough and everyone is fed up with all those damn group works..



Feel free to express all your feelings towards group works in the comments. :)




03/15/2011 - 00:32 I just had an awesome idea for the cover!!! :D

3 comments:

  1. commento io: questi lavori di gruppo mi escono dalle orecchie..senza contare che sono sei mesi che parliamo sempre di aria fritta!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. surprise groupworks! they make me sad.

    ReplyDelete